Monday, June 02, 2008

FROM MINISTRY TO JOKE, IN A MATTER OF SECONDS

FROM MINISTRY TO JOKE, IN A MATTER OF SECONDS


Once I was part of a ministry on the bible belt. It was awesome and very Christ-centered. It was a blessing for my family and I. We ministered, worshiped, laughed, cried, had fun, obstacles, victories and loved, oh we loved. It was an awesome environment.

Somehow everything that is great in God’s eyes makes Satan mad, and Satan started infiltrating that ministry. From the night to the day all ministry, worship, laugh, cries, fun, obstacles, victories and love disappeared. It become just a job, and a very bad job. Fights, gossips, back stabbing, aggression, rudeness was the new reality of the ministry. It was very hard to see God in any action taken by the upper level. Lies, pride and arrogance instead of truth, humility and humbleness.

The saddest thing is that this new reality was hidden behind the name of God.

But I fear no evil, because that ministry belongs to god, not to the hypocrites that are running it. At His place and time, God will deliver that ministry from those who are trying to destroy it, it will be swift. I pray to Good to have mercy on the staff, because they are not bad people, but prideful humans.

My prayer goes to the ones that are ministered by that hoard, that God will touch them in the midst of all that, because it’s not their fault. My prayer goes to every ministry that tries to run like a business, not caring about the feelings of others, just the results; please God, sow them the truth. I pray for my replacements, that they will not be treated like crap just like I was; I pray that they will be treated with dignity.

1 Comments:

Blogger billiec2000 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home