Thursday, October 05, 2006

A Peace that Surpasses all Understanding!

"it's going to kill me, for the rest of my life, let me apologize if I'm still alive".

Apologize to whom? For what? About what? When?
Who is going to kill me? Why? Rest of my life?

Live after death?

I was killed, I was not only killed, but I was tortured. It hurts pretty bad. I'm still sore.

It was a pretty cool death, though. It was a glorious moment in my life and I had fun dying, even though I was pretty scared.

Who killed me?
That's a good question. I like to answer: "the Gospel". The gospel killed me. It was like this: This strange type named "the law” started bugging the hell out of me. Every time that i would do something against "the law", I would feel pretty annoyed. "The law" convicted me of so many cool things that I used to do!! "The law" was so arrogant that convicted me to abstain from sex and drugs. Can u believe that? How can I live without my weed? Man! "The Law" sucks. He bugged and annoyed me so much that I started to try to understand Mr. the Law. Oh boy, that was hard.

Upon learning about Mr. The Law, I learned how to get rid of him for the rest of my life. I learned that If I would lean to Mr. Mercy and Mr Grace, which was established at a cross, I would get rid forever of Mr. the Law.

So... I made up my decision, touched by the Ghost. That was the moment where I was killed. I don't know if I was shot, stabbed or stoned; I know that I died. Boy, and how I died!

But somehow, right after dying, you know all the commotion; I open my eyes, and the sky was still blue, the grass green, the sun shinny, the ocean salty, my face ugly, and on and on. I couldn't understand how could I die and still be here. How could that be?

I toughed myself trying to find the perforation, the scar, and couldn't find it anymore. One thing I can say, I was feeling kind of funky. I was not worried anymore about my future. I wasn't scared of the unknown. I was actually in peace.

I realized that I was given a second chance. No, it was not a second chance: I was born again. But who am I now?

What's going on?

Who am I?

Mr. The Law is dead to me. Sometimes he haunts me. Miss church likes to hold on to much to him, and that sometimes affects my life, but the truth of the matter is that Mr. Law is dead to me.

Did I tell you about Mr. Grace? This one is cool. He doesn't look at my dirtiness, my filthy thoughts, my fears and my past, b/c when he looks at me he sees Mr JX. When G.O.D. looks at me, He goes beyond my carcass, my clothing, tattoos and ugly face. When G.O.D. looks at me he sees a saint.

That's it, that who I am. I was killed and became a saint alone. My JX who lives in me is what enables me to be seen by G.O.D. as a saint.

Dead to sin, alive in Christ. WOW!!! What a ride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I know Mr. Grace too!!! He leads me every day! He gets me, and because he gets me, I am at peace. Somehow, when I died to myself, my selfish desires, my worries of today, Mr. JX (aka Jesus) told me that it was all okay! My life is in his hands, and Mr. Grace allows me to screw up, smoke weed on occasion, and still he loves me, he leads me, he provides me with comfort beyond anything I can describe with earthly words. I know the weed thing, it's a crutch, I do so little of it, but when I do, I feel a bit like what I might feel like in heaven, light, smart, pretty, like everything is going to be fine. In spite of my habits, Mr. Grace lets me mess up, because Mr. JX paid the price for all my sins, past, present, future, all because I have died to self, placed my belief and faith totally in him and he is blessing me. Can you believe it? He is even working to start a new ministry right here in my new community to help girls in crisis pregnancies. Another thing Mr. Satan reminds me of, the past, but you know, it really dosen't matter, becasue Mr. Grace covered my past, made it clean and now I can use it to minister to women who are hurting by the choice of having abortions, and shedding new light on who they are in Christ! A new creature, a whole person, unstained, a SAINT! Thanks Cesar, for getting me.

1:25 PM  
Blogger cgevert said...

There we go my dear friend. I have one thing to say about your weed use. First of all I wanna tell you that I don;t want to sound legalistic on my views.

I once met a missionary to Amsterdam. He had openned a Christian coffee shop over there and no one was going. Empty. He then decided to start selling weed, and the place got jammed. He says that he lead several people to Christ.

Now, why can he sell weed and still be Christ-Effective? Tell me about it?

For one thing; it's legal over there, therefore you are not breaking a law, transgressing the law. Does that makes it leagal in God's eyes? I'm not the judge. The ministry is working, people are receiving Jesus and on and on.

Here in America we have a New Testament book with a chapter 13 that says we must obey the law of the land. Listen, it's not a legalistic deal, not a old Testament law, but call to obedience.

Wel, well, well... Over here in the Planet USA weed is against the law, therefore a Christian should not use it, but then, you should not speed, steal, drink and drive, and must certainly have to come to a complete stop at a STOP sign.

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home